Institutional Short Duration Government Bond Fund
In response to the challenges faced by many community bankers today, BBW Capital Advisors has created a solution to address the needs and risks presented by today’s low interest rate environment. Overwhelmingly, community bankers today are faced with the challenge of finding appropriate investments for their excess liquidity, yet have very reasonable concerns about the destructive effects that rising rates can have on longer investment products, particularly those filled with call options, and pre-payment and extension risk. BBW Capital Advisors has structured every feature of the TransWestern fund to specifically address those needs.
Risk-Managed Investment Strategy
- Managed versus a benchmark designed to minimize interest rate risk
- Benchmark duration has ranged from 0.49-2.51 over the past 10 years. The Fund targets the benchmark duration +/- 0.50.
About Sub-advisor Loomis, Sayles & Company, L.P.
- Established in 1926 to serve institutional and mutual fund clients
- Manages over $162.6 billion in equity and fixed income assets as of 12/31/2011
- Annual research budget of over $50 million and over 30 fixed income analysts
- Highly efficient execution with 36 specialized bond traders
- Awarded the 2010 Bond Manager of the Year by Foundation & Endowment Money Management
- Recipient of The 2012 Lipper Award for Excellence in Fund Management
Easy and Timely Investments and Redemptions
- All purchases and redemptions will be made by wire transfer
- Daily liquidity if redemption request is made by 2:00pm (Mountain) , money will be wired the following business day based on Fund’s end-of-day NAV
For more information please visit: TransWesternFunds.com
This material has been prepared and/or issued by BBW Capital Advisors, LLC for institutional investors only. Any investor should consult his/her BBW Capital Advisors, LLC representative regarding the suitability of the products mentioned herein and take into account his/her specific investment objectives, financial situation, or particular needs before he/she makes a commitment to purchase the investment product. Clients should carefully consider the investment objectives, risks, charges, and expenses of the Fund before investing. This document is for information purposes only and it should not be regarded as an offer to sell or as a solicitation of an offer to buy the securities or the other instruments mentioned in it. No part of this document may be reproduced in any manner without the written permission of BBW Capital Advisors, LLC. We do not represent that this information, including any third party information, is accurate or complete, and it is subject to change without notice. Please read the prospectus and Statement of Additional Information carefully before investing. Past performance is no guarantee of future results. All rights reserved. V.1.2012